Effects: Boosts morale of equipping ship and adjacent ships randomly when entering battle
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
You can't fight on an empty whatever......Let's make sure to fill our stomachs before battle.
The flavour of rice balls eaten at sea is something special! (Is consumed on activation)
- Purchasable off the cash shop for 300 DMM points for 3.
- Obtainable from Quest C8 as a reward
- Can be upgraded into Combat Ration (Special Onigiri) through Akashi's Improvement Arsenal.
- The Combat Rations are a new type of item that can be equipped in equipment slots.
- In the event of multiple combats in a battle sortie, the item will activate at a certain rate before the battle is joined. The ship girl which activates the item will have her morale greatly increased (by about 15 morale), while the two ship girls in adjacent slots will also have a fraction of the morale increase (10 morale boost if you S ranked it will be 11 Morale).
- Upon its activation, the item is consumed and will disappear.
- After the April 1 update, this item can be used entering the boss node (regardless of current ship morale).
|Improvement Cost: 10 5||★||S||M||T||W||T||F||S||Helper Ship|
|Consumes: 1x Combat Ration||0||1/2||0/0||A|
|Consumes: 1x Combat Ration|
Produces: 1x Combat Ration (Special Onigiri)