Drum Canister (Transport Use)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
These drums were often fastened together for ease of transportation and is used on supply runs like the "Tokyo Express".
It is loaded on destroyers' decks and transported through enemy controlled waters.
(Usable by destroyers, light and aviation cruisers, seaplane tenders and landing crafts)
- Increases resource gains when supply nodes are reached in sorties.
- Changes route taken in maps such as 2-5 or 5-4.
- Required for expeditions 21, 37 and 38.
- Those expeditions can be Great Success, even if all ships don't have high morale.
These do not:
- Increase resource gains from expeditions when equipped (Daihatsu Landing Craft do, however).