|Seiyuu||Ootsubo Yuka ( )||Availability||Construction (Normal, LSC)|
|Artist||Kuu Ro Kuro (くーろくろ)||Implemented on||2013-4-23|
Hiyou Class Light Carrier
|Evasion||28 ()||AA||21 (59)|
|03:00:00 (Normal, LSC)||4|
|Type 96 Fighter||12|
|Type 99 Dive Bomber||18|
|Type 97 Torpedo Bomber||18|
|- Unequipped -||10|
Hiyou Class Light Carrier
|Evasion||( )||AA||25 (69)|
|Type 0 Fighter Model 52||18|
|Type 97 Torpedo Bomber||18|
|- Unequipped -||12|
|Introduction||名前は出雲ま…じゃなかった、飛鷹です。航空母艦よ。よろしくね、提督！||My name is Izumo Ma... No, Hiyou. I'm an aircraft carrier. Pleased to meet you, Admiral!||A slip of the tongue regarding her origins.|
Converted from the Northern line passenger liner 'Izumo-maru' into a carrier.
But, I was able to operate at the same level as a full aircraft carrier. It's the truth!
|Secretary 1||何？ 忙しいのよ……||What? I'm busy...|
|Kai||何なの、もう！執務中に冗談はやめてって！もう…||What is it, jeez! Please quit fooling around on duty! Jeez...|
|Secretary 2||ちょうどよかったわ、艦載機の整備を手伝って。何気に数が多くって……||Excellent timing, you can help with the aircraft maintenance. There's just so much to do...|
|Secretary 3||そんなに暇なら、エレベーターの油圧の具合を見てよ。調子悪いったら……||Since you have so much free time, you can check the elevator's hydraulics. It's in bad shape...|
|Kai||何、忙しいのに。そんなに暇なら消火ポンプとかよく確認しておいてね！||What? I'm busy. If you have so much free time, you should run checks on the emergency fire pumps and such!|
|Idle||サンフランシスコ航路、諦めた訳じゃないの。平和になれば、いつか、きっと…||I have not given up the San Francisco route. If there is peace... eventually, I'm sure...||The plan if she stayed as an ocean liner.|
|Secretary Married||提督、少し顔色が悪いわ。あまり根を詰めて仕事してはダメ。少し休んで、きっとその方が全て旨くいくって、本当よ。||You don't look too good, Admiral. Don't work yourself too hard. You'll feel better after getting some rest, really!||Can anyone fix her voice in this line?|
|Wedding||あーあ、何か艦隊任務って疲れるわぁ…、提督に愚痴ってごめん…って、えっ、いいの？…何で…？||A-ah, somehow fleet work is tiring… Ah, sorry to be grumbling to Admiral… I-it's okay?... Why…?|
|Looking At Scores||提督に連絡があるみたい、何かなー||It seems there's a message for Admiral, I wonder what it is~|
|Kai||提督、情報の確認はとっても大事よ。はい、報告書です♪||Admiral, it is important to review the report. Here, the report♪|
|Joining A Fleet||さあ、飛鷹型航空母艦の出撃よ！||Now then, Hiyou-class aircraft carrier's setting off!|
|Equipment 1||なになに、パワーアップ？ いいわねー♪||What's that, what's that? Power-Up? How nice~|
|Kai||ありがとう！いい機材ねーこれは♪||Thank you very much! These are such wonderful equipment♪|
|Equipment 2||私もともと民間の客船になるはずだったのにぃー。まあいっか||I was originally supposed to be a commercial cruise ship though... Oh well.|
|Kai||よし、これなら正規空母並みの戦力を発揮できます！やるわ♪||Alright, with this I finally can fought along with the Standard Carriers~ Yay♪|
|Kai||あら、いいわね♪||Oh my, how nice~|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||補給、大事に使わせていただきます！||Supplies? I'll put them to very good use!||Again, can anyone fix her voice in this line? It was just too painful to see my beloved one with wrong information like this.|
|Docking Minor||入渠してる暇なんか、ないのに……。||I just don't have time to dock...|
|Docking Major||ドック入り！？もうドックは飽きたな……。||Head into the dock!? I'm so tired of that....||Hiyou was damaged many times during her sorties, thus she was sent to repair constantly, leading to miss many battles.|
|Docking Complete||修復完了ですって。||Repairs are complete.|
|Construction||ちょうど進水した船があるわよ||A ship has just launched.|
|Returning From Sortie||作戦、完了ですってぇー||The battle, it has been finished.|
|Starting A Sortie||次はどこ？ アリューシャン方面？||Where do we go next? The Aleutian trench?||Hiyou was a reserve force for the withdrawal from Kiska...|
|Kai||さぁ、飛鷹型航空母艦、全力出撃です！ 航空隊の練度もバッチリよ!||Now then, Hiyou-class aircraft carrier, setting off at full power! The flying corps are perfectly proficient!|
|Battle Start||攻撃隊、発艦開始！||Attack wing, launch!|
|Air Battle||多少防御力が弱くったってぇ～っ！||Even if my armor is slightly thin~!|
|Attack||全機爆装！ さあ、飛び立って！||Equip all airplanes! Now, take-off!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||さあ、ミッドウェーの仇を取るわよ！||Now then, I'll take revenge for Midway!|
|MVP||どう？改装空母だって、甘くないでしょ？ 私たち、結構やれるんだから||See? A remodeled carrier isn't weak, isn't it? We can do it!|
|Minor Damage 1||うああっ！||Aaah!|
|Minor Damage 2||飛行甲板にヒビ？ 消火ポンプ、急いで！||Fire on the flight deck? Fire pumps, hurry!|
|Major Damage||消火ポンプが故障って…どういうことよ…||The fire pump failed...what do you mean....|
|Sunk||火災鎮火は、……無理か。私も逝くのね||The blaze couldn't be...extinguished. I'll go on too...||She was sunk by a gasoline vapor explosion caused by an American torpedo hit during the Battle of the Philippine Sea in mid-1944.|
- The Hiyou class wears a white blouse with red trimmings over a red dress shirt referencing their past as army-subsidized luxury passenger ships and a magatama for their tops. Their bottoms are a wide red hakama trimmed to calf-length and wear platform shoes. Their flight decks are scrolls while the airplanes are shikigami, controlled as onmyouji.
- Hiyou, herself, has long black hair in a hime-cut accessorized with a hair ribbon.
- Hiyou somewhat acts as a foil towards Jun'you, in that she is the more responsible of the two. Hiyou shows genuine elation if fitted with new equipment, similar to Choukai.
Appearances in Derivative WorksEdit
- In Fubuki, Ganbarimasu!, she has an obsession with aircraft.
- In several manga & doujinshi, such as KANKAN-MUSUMUSU, she has a desire to return as an ocean liner once the war with the Abyssal Fleet is over.
- Izumo Maru (出雲丸) was planned by the Nippon Yuusen Kaisha as an ocean liner for the San Francisco-Yokohama run.
- Before her completion in June 1941, the IJN bought her in for conversion into an aircraft carrier.
- Was sunk by a gasoline vapor explosion caused by an American torpedo hit during the Battle of the Philippine Sea in mid-1944.
- Her name means "Flying Hawk".
- Tabular Records of Movement on Hiyou
|Hiyou Class Light Carriers|
|Hiyou · Jun'you|