|Seiyuu||Kawasumi Ayako ( )||Availability||Event Reward|
|Artist||Parsley (パセリ)||Implemented on||2014-8-8|
Kagerou Class Destroyer
|Armor||6 (19)||Torpedo||24 (69)|
|Evasion||44 ()||AA||14 (44)|
|12.7cm Twin Gun Mount||0|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|- Locked -||-|
Kagerou Class Destroyer
|Armor||14 (49)||Torpedo||28 (79)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||24 (64)|
|12.7cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount (Late Model)||0|
|Type 94 Depth Charge Projector||0|
|Type 13 Air Radar Kai||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|12th Kagerou-class destroyer, Isokaze. Don't worry, I will protect you.|
12th Kagerou-class destroyer, Isokaze. Commander, let's proceed together. You do not need to worry. (Kai)
| Library Intro||陽炎型駆逐艦十二番艦、磯風だ。|
|12th Kagerou-class destroyer, Isokaze.|
If it's about combat experience, I won't fall behind that Yukikaze.
|Unfortunately Yukikaze witnessed Isokaze's last moments when she went down along with Yamato in Operation Ten-Go.|
| Secretary(1)||どうした？||What is it?|
|Commander... you should stop while I'm still laughing.|
Commander.. I don't dislike your persistence but, what exactly are you doing? (Kai)
| Secretary(3)||いいだろう…この磯風が相手になってやろう。たとえ司令が相手でも容赦なぞしない。||So be it... Isokaze shall be your opponent. I won't show mercy even if the commander should stand before me.|
| Secretary(idle)||司令…第十七駆逐隊、いつでも出撃可能だ…可能だぞ。なぁ浜風…浜風？||Commander...The 17th Destroyer Division, can sortie at any time... Hamakaze and I are ready... right Hamakaze?||Hamakaze can be considered Isokaze's closest partner as they were together in almost every action and even sunk in the same battle.|
|⇧ for Kai form, plays Base form's Secretary Married line when sparkled|
| Secretary(Married)||司令、しっかり食べてるか、食べないといざという時生き残れないぞ、生きることも立派な戦いだ、という訳で間宮に行こうか。||Admiral, have you been eating well? If you don't eat and an emergency occurs, you may not survive it. Even surviving is a splendid battle in itself. So, let's go to Mamiya to eat.|
| Wedding||司令、何だ。折り入っての相談というのは。二水戦第十七駆逐隊の編成の話か？何、違う。では浜風のやつが何か？浜風は関係ない…そうか。ん…その指輪を…この磯風に…ん、何…えっ…あ、あの…。||Commander, what? This important discussion. Is it about the 17th Destroyer Division's formation? What, it's not? Then is it something about that Hamakaze? It has nothing to do with Hamakaze... I see. Nn... That ring... to me... w-what... eh! U-um...|
| Show player's score||情報収集も大切だな。|
|Gathering information is important too.|
Yes. Gathering information is important. (Kai)
| Joining a fleet||第十七駆逐隊磯風、推参。||17th Destroyer, Isokaze, arriving.|
| Equipment(1)||そうだな…改装は必要だ、頼む。||You're right... upgrades are necessary, thanks.|
| Equipment(2)||ありがたい…これでまた戦える。||I appreciate it... with this, I can keep fighting.|
| Equipment(3)||進もう。||Let's advance.|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
| Supply||補給は大事だ。それ無くしては戦えぬ。||Re-supplies are important. Battles cannot be fought without them.|
| Docking |
≤ minor damage
|I'm going to go get rid of some of this dust.|
I'm going to go get rid of some of this battlefield dust. (Kai)
| Docking |
≥ moderate damage
|I'll stay behind in order to fight another day. It's fine, I'll be back right away.|
I'll stay behind in order to fight another day. It's fine, I'll be back right away. Don't worry. (Kai)
| Docking |
|Finally repair completed... hmm...|
Looks like repair has been completed... hmm... (Kai)
| Ship construction||新造艦が完成だ。よかったな。|
|A new ship has been completed. That's great.|
A new ship has been completed. We've bolstered our forces. (Kai)
| Return from sortie||艦隊が無事帰投したぞ。||The fleet has returned safely.|
| Start a sortie||この磯風が出よう。心配はいらない。|
|Isokaze is moving out. Do not concern yourself for my safety.|
Isokaze setting sail. Fleet, sortie. (Kai)
| Battle start||敵艦隊発見。全艦、突撃用意。||Enemy fleet sighted. All ships, prepare to attack.|
| Air battle|
| Attack||撃って撃って撃ちまくれ。||Fire, fire, fill them up with holes.|
| Night battle||残敵を掃射する。磯風に続け。||We'll finish off the rest of the enemies. Follow my lead.|
| Night attack||磯風の戦歴は伊達ではないぞ！ 忘れるな！|
|My combat experience isn't just for show! Don't forget it!|
You shouldn't underestimate how strong I am now. (Kai)
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
| MVP||ん…また磯風が武勲をたてたというのか。いや…この程度の働きでは何の意味もない。||Nn... Isokaze's contribution has been recognized yet again. No.. such paltry deeds are not worth celebrating over.|
| Minor damaged(1)||ちっ…まだまだいける、嘗めるな。||Tch... There's so much more left in me, don't underestimate me.|
| Minor damaged(2)||やるなぁ…火力が段違い。だが負けない。|
|Pretty good... such a big difference in firepower. But, I won't lose.|
kugh... but I can still sail. (Kai)
| ≥Moderately damaged||しまった。こんなところで航行不能になるわけにはいかない。動け、動け。||Darn it. I cannot be stranded in this place. Move, move it!|
| Sunk||航行不能か…皆に迷惑をかけるわけにはいかない。雪風、すまん…また頼めるか。||I can no longer move... but I will not cause trouble for everyone else. I'm sorry Yukikaze... Would you do me one last favor?||Isokaze was scuttled by Yukikaze...|
Hourly Notifications (Kai)
|00:00||日付が更新された。本日の時報はこの磯風が担当する。なんだ？不満でもあるのか？||The date has changed. I, Isokaze, will be reporting the time for today. What? Are you dissatisfied with it?|
|01:00||マルヒトマルマルだ。夜だな。||0100. It is night.|
|02:00||マルフタマルマルだ。夜だ。なんだ？なにか不満なのか？||0200. It's night. What? Is there any dissatisfaction?|
|03:00||マルサンマルマルだ。がっ…司令、そう難しい顔をされては困る。何が言いたい？||0300. Gah... Commander, you're making such a difficult expression. Do you have something you want to say?|
|04:00||マルヨンマルマルだ。そろそろ朝だな。司令が何に不満なのか少しわかってきた、が…||0400. It is almost morning. I think I understand what is it that the Commander's so dissatisfied about, but...|
|05:00||マルゴーマルマル。しかし、この磯風に戦闘以外の事を期待されても。努力はするが。||0500. But, even if I, Isokaze, is entrusted with matters outside combat. I will give it my best shot.|
|06:00||マルロクマルマルだ。朝だな。では、朝食というのを作ってみるか。なんだその目は？||0600. It is morning. Well then, it's time to make breakfast. What's with that look?|
|07:00||マルナナマルマル。大丈夫だ。浜風にやり方は聞いてある。ほら、できたぞ。どうだ？||0700. It's all right, Hamakaze told me how to do it. Here, it's done. How is it?|
|08:00||マルハチマルマルだ。司令、どうした？腹が痛いのか？いかんな、戦闘指揮に差し障る。||0800. Commander, what's wrong? You have a stomachache? That's no good, it'll hinder your commanding abilities.|
|09:00||マルキューマルマル。司令、腹痛は治まったか？普段の鍛錬が足りないのではないか。||0900. Commander, did your stomachache go away? Aren't you lacking daily training?|
|10:00||ヒトマルマルマルだ。よし、演習だな。第十七駆逐隊ならいつでも抜錨可能だ。||1000. Good, it is time for practice. The 17th Destroyer Division is ready to set sail anytime.|
|11:00||ヒトヒトマルマル。昼食も任せておいてくれ。谷風から…あっ、なぜ逃げる。司令！||1100. Leave the lunch to me as well. Tanikaze taught... Ah, why are you running away. Commander!|
|12:00||ヒトフタマルマル。正午だ。司令、谷風がくれた戦闘配食だ。海での握り飯は格別だな。||1200. It's noon. Here are combat rations from Tanikaze. To have rice balls on the sea is something exceptional.|
|13:00||ヒトサンマルマル。握り飯美味かったろ？谷風はああ見えて面倒見のいい良い奴なんだ。||1300. The rice balls were delicious, right? Even though Tanikaze might not like look like it, she's really adept at taking care of others.|
|14:00||ヒトヨンマルマルだ。よし、そろそろ本格的に出撃だな。我が主力艦隊を繰り出そう。||1400. Good, it is time for a real sortie. Let's dispatch our main fleet.|
|15:00||ヒトゴーマルマル。おやつ？いらんいらん。余計なバルジができてしまう。||1500. Afternoon snacks? No, no, I don't want it. I'll grow an excess bulge if I do.|
|16:00||ヒトロクマルマル。司令、手強い敵艦隊を叩こう。陣形はもちろん単縦陣。なに、輪形陣だと？わかってないな。わかってないぞ！||1600. Commander, let's strike the tough enemy fleet. Of course, we'll pick the line ahead formation. What, diamond formation you say? You don't understand. You don't understand!|
|17:00||ヒトナナマルマル。司令、そろそろ日が暮れるな。あっという間だな。一日も。||1700. Commander, the day is going to end soon. How time flies. Even in a single day.|
|18:00||ヒトハチマルマルだ。司令、夕しょｋ… なぜ逃げる？大丈夫、浦風が助っ人に来てくれる。||1800. Commander, the dinn-- Why are you running away? It's all right, Urakaze will be helping me.|
|19:00||ヒトキューマルマル。す、少し時間はかかったが夕食の用意ができたぞ。司令、どうだ？||1900. I-it took quite sometime but dinner is ready. Commander, how is it?|
|20:00||フタマルマルマル。その茶碗蒸しも浦風が。あっ、その焼き魚こそこの磯風が。美味いか？||2000. That savory egg custard, too, is from Urakaze. Ah, that grilled fish is from me, Isokaze. Is it good?|
|21:00||フタヒトマルマル。浦風が来てくれて助かった…料理というのは難しいものだな。||2100. Thank goodness for Urakaze... Cooking is hard.|
|22:00||フタフタマルマルだ。もうこんな時間か。よし、夜戦演習だな。第十七駆逐隊、集結だ！||2200. So it's time. Good, it's time for night battle practice. 17th Destroyer Squadron, everyone gather all around!|
|23:00||フタサンマルマル。司令、本日も一日お疲れだった。明日もよい日だといいな。||2300. Commander, thank you for your work today. I look forward to another fine day tomorrow.|
- Isokaze wears a white and blue button-up serafuku with a yellow neckerchief (similar to Urakaze, Tanikaze and Hamakaze) on top of a short Kagerou-class standard pleated skirt. On her back is her rigging, depth charge projectors and torpedo tubes which she wears sideways. Unlike most of the Kagerou-class, she wears elbow gloves. She wields two pistol-like guns, one resembles the standard 12.7 cm twin gun, the other resembles an Anti-Air gun. She has long black hair fading to a light green at the ends done up into small twintails with red ribbons holding the hair in place and red eyes. She wears gray high heels, similar to Urakaze, Hamakaze and Tanikaze, and similar to most ships that took part in Operation Ten-Go, she wears one kneesock higher than the other leg.
- When remodeled, she gains a radar-like hairpiece and changes her neckerchief for what looks like ropes on her collar.
- In her Mackerel Pike Festival seasonal artwork, she ditches her usual hairstyle in favor of a simple ponytail secured by a while hair tie.
- Isokaze has a stern and protective personality likened to that of Saber from Fate/Stay Night. This is likely no coincidence as both Saber and Isokaze are voiced by Ayako Kawasumi, using similar tones of voice and speech patterns. In her hourly lines, it is revealed that Isokaze is bad at cooking; this trait extends to some of her merchandise and fan art of her.
- E-6 AL/MI (Summer 2014 Event) clear reward.
- E-5 Operation Hailstone (Winter 2015 Event) Rare Boss Drop.
- E-5 "Order! 11th Battle Operation" (Spring 2015 Event) Rare Boss Drop (Medium +) and Node L Drop (Medium +).
- E-3 "Counterattack! The Second Operation SN" (Summer 2015 Event) Rare Boss Drop (Medium+) and Node X Drop (Medium+)
- Mackerel Pike Festival (2015 October 9-30) drop at World 2/5/6, and those who don't have her can also find her at 1-5 or 1-6. For currently known nodes and drop rates see the following table.
- E-1 Winter Event 2017 Easy I\M node drop.
- Sunk by USN Aircraft on April 7, 1945 while attempting to rescue survivors from the Light Cruiser Yahagi.
- On November 21, 1944 she with Hamakaze escorted Kongou on her last moments, and after rescued some of her survivors.
- Her name means "wind on the beach".
- Isokaze's remodel represents her historical refitting for AA defense. Possibly done before Operation Ten-Go.
- Her name was carried by the leader of the Isokaze class destroyer built in 1917.
|Kagerou · Shiranui · Kuroshio · Oyashio · Hatsukaze · Yukikaze · Amatsukaze · Tokitsukaze · Urakaze · Isokaze · Hamakaze · Tanikaze · Nowaki · Arashi · Hagikaze · Maikaze · Akigumo|
|Hayashio · Natsushio|