|Seiyuu||Kawasumi Ayako ( )||Availability||Event Reward|
|Artist||Parsley (パセリ)||Implemented on||2016-5-3|
Kamikaze Class Destroyer
|Armor||5 (17)||Torpedo||12 (36)|
|Evasion||39 ()||AA||5 (26)|
|12cm Single Gun Mount||0|
|53cm Twin Torpedo Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|- Locked -||-|
Kamikaze Class Destroyer
|Armor||10 (38)||Torpedo||14 (68)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||14 (48)|
|12cm Single Gun Mount||0|
|53cm Twin Torpedo Mount||0|
|Type 22 Surface Radar||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|Introduction||待たせたわね、司令官。神風型駆逐艦一番艦、神風、推参です。みんないい？ついてらっしゃい。||I've kept you waiting, commander. First ship of the Kamikaze-class destroyer, Kamikaze, has arrived. Are you ready, everyone? Follow me.|
|Kai||司令官、私、頑張るから！ 神風型駆逐艦、一番艦、神風。推参です！ 全力で、事に当たりましょう！||Commander, I'll do my best! First ship of the Kamikaze-class destroyer, Kamikaze, has arrived. Let's deal with the matter with our all!|
|Library||神風型駆逐艦一番艦、神風です。八八艦隊計画の時代に建造された艦隊型駆逐艦、そのネームシップです。睦月型の前級に当たる私たちだけれど、あの戦いを最後まで駆け抜けたのよ。私たちのことも覚えていてね。||I am the first of the Kamikaze-class Destroyers, Kamikaze. I am the nameship of a fleet destroyer designed during the Eight-eight Fleet Program era. We may be an older model compared to the Mutsuki-class, but i manage to run through that battle to the very end. I hope you'll remember who we are.||Kamikaze was the only ship in Singapore to survive the war and also not be crippled or damaged.|
|Secretary 1||司令官、私を呼んだ？準備はできてるわ。||Commander, did you call me? I am prepared.|
|Secretary 2||旧型ですって？馬鹿ね。駆逐艦の実力はスペックじゃないのよ。||I'm an old type? Silly you. A destroyer capability isn't about its specs.|
|Secretary 3||やめて、春風。私そういうのあまり好きじゃないの。って、司令官じゃない。どういうことなの？説明して頂戴。||Stop it, Harukaze. I'm not fond of such thing... eh? It's you, commander. What's the meaning of this? I desire an explanation.|
|Kai||足柄さんですか？今、ちょっと忙しくて…、って、司令官！？どういうことです？ 少し説明していただけると、私、嬉しいです||Is it Ashigara?I'm a bit busy right now... Eh? Commander!? What's the meaning of this? I would be happy to have an explanation of this.|
|Idle||第一駆逐艦？ああ、昔はそんな風にも呼ばれたときもあったけど… 神風よ、神風！ネームシップなんだから！しっかり覚えてよね。||Destroyer-1? Ah, i was once called that a long time ago. But I am now Kamikaze! That's my nameship! Be sure to remember it!||Kamikaze was called "Destroyer-1" back when she was completed in 1922 because there was already a destroyer named Kamikaze in commission. The old Kamikaze became a minesweeper ship in 1924, and was later decommissioned and scrapped in 1928.|
|Secretary Married||司令官、疲れてるみたい。よし、私が何か温かい飲み物、淹れて上げる。ちょっと待ってて。…はい、お待ちどうさま。どう？温まる？本当に？よかった。||Commander, you look tired. Okay, I'll pour something warm for you to drink. One moment, please. Here you go. So, are you warming up? Really? That's a relief.|
|Wedding||何、司令官？また船団護衛？いいけれど… え、違うの？手に持っているそれ、何？私…に？うそ、本当に？ありがとう。大切に…きっと大切にするね！||Yes commander? Another escort mission? I don't mind that... Eh, no? What is that in your hand? It's... for me? Wow, really? Thank you. I'll treasure it... I will treasure it for sure!|
|Looking At Scores||情報を見るのね。それは大事。いい司令官で私も嬉しい。||Looking at intel? It is vital. I'm glad that you're an able commander.|
|Joining A Fleet||第一駆逐隊、旗艦神風！さあ、抜錨よ！||Destroyer Division 1 Flagship, Kamikaze. It's time to weigh anchor!|
|Equipment 1||私を強化してくれるの？あ、ありがとう。嬉しいけど…||Am i getting stronger? T-thank you. I'm glad, but...|
|Kai||私を強化してくれるの？ ありがとう。 対潜装備もよろしくね！||Your'e going to make me stronger? Thanks. Don't forget the anti-sub equipment!|
|Equipment 2||うん。いいわね、これ。これなら生き残れそう。ありがとう。||Hm, This is good. I can survive till the very end with this. Thank you.|
|Kai||ん？輸送作戦用？もしかして。 ホントは魚雷…外したくないんだけど…||Huh? It's for a transport mission? I guess. Actually I'd rather not take off my torpedoes...||Kamikaze took off her torpedoes for a transport mission in May 14 1945. This resulted on the next day The Battle of Malacca Strait where Kamikaze could not do anything. This resulted in Haguro sinking.|
|Equipment 3||うん。いいわね。よし！||Hm, Sounds good. Right!|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||よし！補給は万全！次は何？船団護衛？||Right. Refueling complete! What's next? Fleet escort?|
|Docking Minor||少しだけ...少しだけ休むんだから、覗かないでね。すぐ終わるから。||Just a bit... Let me rest a bit. No peeking. I'll be done in an instant.|
|Docking Major||うわ、ちょっと色々ひどいかな。司令官、少しお休みもらうからね。ふぉ…||Ahh... This is awful in many ways. Commander, I'm taking a break for a while. Hurm...|
|Construction||新造艦、完成よ。よし！||New ship construction has completed. Good!|
|Returning From Sortie||司令官、艦隊帰投よ。何はともあれ、無事に帰って来れてよかったわ。||Commander, the fleet has returned. In any case, I'm glad that they're all okay.|
|Starting A Sortie||旗艦神風、進発します。皆、準備はいい？ついてらっしゃい。||Flagship Kamikaze, setting sail. Are you ready everyone? Follow me.|
|Kai||戦局が厳しくたって、何とかしないと！ 旗艦、神風、進発します。艦隊、抜錨！||Even if the war situation is bad, we've got to do something! Flagship Kamikaze, setting sail. Fleet, weigh anchor!||Kamikaze experienced the whole Pacific War and the growing bad situation of the war.|
|Battle Start||敵艦隊発見。さあ、合戦用意よ。皆、私についてきて。||Enemy fleet spotted. Right, ready for battle. On me, everyone.|
|Attack||やります！撃ち方、始め！||I'll do it! Commencing fire!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||敵艦隊を追撃します。第五戦速、突撃します！ついてきて！||Pursuing the enemy fleet. Battle speed 5. Charge! Follow me!|
|Night Attack||さあ、追い込むわ。てー！||Now, we flank them. Fire!|
|MVP||やった！あ、でも別にほめないで。普通のことをやっただけだし。そうよ||Yes! Ah, but please don't praise me. I'm just doing my usual routine. That's right.|
|Minor Damage 1||やー！！ま、まだだから！||Ahh! Not yet!|
|Minor Damage 2||やっ、ひ、ひどいじゃない。||Ah! T-that was awful.|
|Major Damage||被弾？どこ？し、沈むもんか！||I'm hit? Where? I-I won't sink!|
|Sunk||うそ、うそでしょ！水が… そんな…||No way. It can't be! I'm being filled with water... No...|
Hourly Notifications (Kai)Edit
|00:00||よし。今日は私が秘書官として、司令官のお世話をしっかりしてあげる。いいでしょ？丁度深夜零時、時報も任せておいて！||Right! Today I'll be taking care of you as a secretary. Okay? It is now 12 midnight. Leave the time announcing to me!|
|01:00||マルヒトマルマル。ふゎ~少し眠いわね…でも大丈夫。任せておいて。||0100. *yawn* I'm a bit sleepy... But I'll be fine. Just leave it to me.|
|02:00||マルフタマルマル。丑三つ時よ。何？司令官怖いの？可愛いとこあるのね。||0200. It's the hour of Ushimitsu. What? You're scared, commander? Guess you do have your adorable side.|
|03:00||マルサンマルマル。えっと…お手洗いとか…司令官行きたくない？私、付き合ったあげてもいいけど。どう…かな？||0300. Umm... Do you feel like... going to the washroom? I'll accompany you there. How's that...?|
|04:00||マルヨンマルマル。よかった。もうすぐ朝だ！えっ！？夜！？別に…全然…怖くない…||0400. Oh thank goodness. It's going to be morning. Eh? The night? I don't... find it... scary...|
|05:00||マルゴマルマル。違う！海だったら全然平気なんだから、陸の夜だと勝手が違うの、もう…||0500. That's not it! I am totally fine in the ocean. It's not the same as nighttime in dry land. Geez...|
|06:00||マルロクマルマル。司令官、総員起こしかけますね？艦隊、総員起こし！朝です、朝が来ました。みんな、起きて！||0600. Commander, I'll be doing reveille call. All fleet, arise! It's morning. The morning has arrived. Rise and shine, everyone!|
|07:00||マルナナマルマル。よし！司令官、朝食は私が作りますね。待ってて…はい！お待ちどうさま。麦飯は大盛にしておいたからね。||0700. OK! Commander, Let me cook breakfast. Wait a moment, please... OK! I've kept you waiting. Your barley rice is in large serving.|
|08:00||マルハチマルマル。私の朝食、どうだった。うん！よし！じゃ、片づけものしたら、艦隊運用始めましょう。ちょっと待ってて。||0800.How about my cooking? Umm! Well! So, After my arrangement. Let's start on an application of fleet.|
|09:00||マルキュウマルマル。今朝は何から始める？遠征、任務？いやいや、艦隊出撃かな？司令官、どうする？||0900. Where do we start this morning?Expedition?Quests? Fleet Sortie I wonder? Commander, How about your opinion?|
|10:00||ヒトマルマルマル。よし！やっぱり遠征かな。船団護衛なら私に任せてよね。じゃなかった。私が出たら秘書官できないし！||1000. OK ! Finally, We ought to do an expedition at first, Leave the convoy escort to me! Not! If I go out I can't do my job as a secretary!|
|11:00||ヒトヒトマルマル。もうお昼じゃない。どうする？また私が作ってもいいけれど、用意しょっか？司令官の昼食。ん？||1100. It will soon be lunch time. What should we do? I can make it for you again, but... Should I prepare it for you? Commander's Lunch? Hmm?|
|12:00||ヒトフタマルマル。はい、用意しました。お昼は塩おにぎりです…どう。塩は濃い目ににぎってあるから。お味噌汁もあります。||1200. OK, It has done. It's salted rice balls that we will have for lunch...how about this? I prepared some miso soup because the rice balls are very salty.|
|13:00||ヒトサンマルマル。どうだった？お昼。ちょっと、野菜が足りないかな。貴重だものね、新鮮野菜。||1300. How about our lunch? The vegetable is a little bit less. How expensive the prices of the fresh vegetable is.|
|14:00||ヒトヨンマルマル。私の塩おにぎり、美味しかったでしょう？だてに長く…あっ、長くない！私、何も長くないからね。||1400. My salty rice balls were good weren't they? I haven't been spending all these long yea... Ah, no I've not spent that long! I haven't been living that long.||She doesn't want to be thought of as old.
Kamikaze is one of the older ships in the game being launched in 1922. Kongou still is the oldest being launched in 1912.
|15:00||ヒトゴーマルマ…。あっ、羽黒さん！お疲れ様です。お元気そうで…えっ、あっ、はい。私も元気です。 ほらっ、ほらっ！ばっちりです！||1500. Ah, Haguro-san! Thank you for your hard work. You look quite upbeat...Eh, Ah, Well. I'm upbeat too. Look, Look! I am fine.||Haguro sunk while helping Kamikaze escape from the 26th Destroyer Flotilla by taking on all five of them. This left Kamikaze to become the only ship protecting Singapore that could move.|
|16:00||ヒトロクマルマル。輸送作戦ですか？ そうですね、魚雷がないと不安ではありますが…。ええ、やってみせます。もちろん！||1600. Transport mission? Right, though I feel worried without torpedoes... I will make it. Of course.|
|17:00||ヒトナナマルマル。あっ、司令官、日が落ちますね。きれい...。シンガポールで見た夕日、懐かしいです。野風も...元気かな。||1700. Ah, commander, it's going to sunset. How beautiful it is... The sunset I saw in Singapore is memorable. Is Nokaze....all right?||Nokaze was sunk on 20 February 1945. Kamikaze rescued her survivors.|
|18:00||ヒトハチマルマル。司令官、日が落ちました、ね。艦隊を港に戻しましょう。夕食も私が用意しますね。楽しみに待ってて！||1800. Commander, the sun has set, right? Please order the fleet to come back to the port. Let me cook dinner too. Please wait in anticipation!|
|19:00||ヒトキュウマルマル。はい！司令官。神風特製の豚汁です。野菜たっぷりです。麦飯との相性もばっちりなんです。召し上がれ！||1900... Here! Commander. Kamikaze special pork miso soup, which with adequent vegetable, and suitable for barley rice. Bon appetite!|
|20:00||フタマルマ...あれ？！足柄さん？うんうん...この匂い、カツカレーですか？わー、大変...司令官、食べれる？あっ、行くんだ、えらい!||20Ze... Huh, Ashigara-san!? Hm, hm... This aroma... is it pork cutlet curry rice? Wow, this is bad... Commander, can you still eat more? Ah, he's going for it, how great!|
|21:00||フタヒトマルマル。うーん。美味しかった。足柄さん、勝利のカツカレー、ごちそうさまです。うん…食べ過ぎちゃった。||2100. Hmm~ That was delicious. Ashigara-san, thanks for the pork cutlet curry rice of victory. Hmm... think I ate a bit too much.||カツカレー. KatsuKarei: the pork cutlet curry rice, the cutlet(カツ:katsu) in Japanese has a homophonic mean of victory(勝つ:katsu). So the pork cutlet curry rice can also be translated to "victory curry rice."|
|22:00||フタフタマルマル。えっ、司令官、なに。怖いものは何って。うーん、船団護衛で怖いのはやっぱり潜水艦…かな。えっ。嘘だろって？||2200. Eh, commander, what's wrong? What am I afraid of, you asked? Hmm... when it comes to terrifying thing for a fleet escort, as expected, it's submarines... I guess? Eh, you think I'm lying?||The admiral doesn't believe her because of Kamikaze's famous battle with USS Hawkbill. On July 18th 1945, Kamikaze being the only armed ship that could move around protecting Singapore was targeted by the American submarine USS Hawkbill. The two fought a desperate struggle with Kamikaze miraculously evading torpedoes (hence her high evasion stat) and Hawkbill being hit by Kamikaze's depth charges, getting heavily damaged.|
|23:00||フタサンマルマル。そんなことない。潜水艦は怖いですよ。もちろん敵機も怖いです…夜？海の上での夜は、別に怖くはないです。||2300. That's not true! Submarines are scary! Of course, the enemy aircrafts are scary too... Nighttime? The nighttime at sea, is not particularly scary for me.|
- She has long, purple hair which gradually changes to pink hair tied with a yellow ribbon and purple eyes.
- Unlike the other IJN Destroyers, Kamikaze and her sister wear traditional japanese clothes, namely a pink hakama over a red kimono paired with lace-up boots in the style of a Meiji schoolgirl uniform, which references how she and her sister were made during the Taisho era (when this style of dress was still prominent).
- She doesn't want to be seen as being old, despite being of the oldest destroyer class in the game and her old-fashioned looks. That being said, she has an excellent war record for her capabilities.
- Spring 2016 Event E-3 Clear Reward.
- Kamikaze means "Divine Wind", is a Shinto term refer to the divine, special, strong wind blown with the power of god.
- In Nihon Shoki, Amaterasu Omikami used the word to describe the country of Ise when she tells Princess Yamatohime-no-mikoto she wanted to live in the country, where Ise Shrine was built. The word is also a Makurakotoba for Ise in Japanese waka.
- It was used to describe the storms that occurred in the 13th Century that sunk and repelled two Mongol armadas that invaded Japan.
- It was also the name for the airborne branch of the Japanese Special Attack Unit during WWII, which used aircraft to perform suicide attacks against American ships. The notoriety of the attacks gave rise to the use of the term kamikaze to refer to suicide attacks in general. The usage of the term in this context has no direct relationship to the ship or ship class as the Japanese actually read the kanji as Shinpuu with Kamikaze being a mis-rendering similar to Iwo-to being mis-rendered as Iwo-jima.
- The was a bug when Kamikaze was added, causing her non-kai form to exceed certain stat values upon level up, if modernized to the max value beforehand. This was fixed in the 13th May 2016 Emergency Maintenance.
- After the war in 1953, USS Hawkbill's captain Worth M. Scanland started exchanging letters with the captain of Kamikaze, Hitoshi Kasuga. In one letter he praised Kasuga as being "the most skillful destroyer captain" in which Kasuga replied "I'm glad to have not sunk them. I am feeling very relieved".
- Kamikaze has a connection with all of the Myoukou sisters as shown in her lines.
- Des Div 1 was a part of the 5th Fleet led by Nachi during the Battle of Attu.
- Kamikaze was protected by Haguro during the Battle of Malacca Strait . Haguro sunk while letting Kamikaze escape, though she lost 27 men. Kamikaze returned the next day to save the survivors.
- After Haguro sunk, Ashigara took command over Kamikaze. However, during a transport mission in June, Ashigara was sunk as well. Kamikaze saved the survivors. In just two months Kamikaze witness the sinking of two of the Myoukou sisters.
- Myoukou survived the war with Kamikaze in Singapore although she was crippled and could not move.
- Beached 7th June 1946 while trying to rescue Kunashiri, who had also ran aground. A somewhat ironic end to her career as she had rescued multiple groups of survivors during the war.
|Kamikaze Class Destroyers|
|Kamikaze · Asakaze · Harukaze · Matsukaze · Hatakaze|
|Oite · Hayate · Asanagi · Yuunagi|