- Green: Outstanding
- Yellow: Above Average
- Since the Luck Stat is difficult to modernize, it is listed as Base(Max).
☑ Show details☒ Show details
Chitose, Chiyoda, and Taigei Base Stats
Chitose and Chiyoda start as Seaplane Tenders, while Ryuuhou starts as Submarine Tender Taigei before remodels change them into Light Aircraft Carriers.
Their pre-remodel maximum stats below are included for comparison.
Highlighting is relative to the CVLs above.
- All remodeled Light Carriers have 4 equipment slots, except Houshou, who has only 3.
- Light Aircraft Carriers can attack submarines.
- Chitose and Chiyoda start as Seaplane tenders (AVs); in addition to only launching seaplanes, they gain two Type A Ko-Hyoteki midget subs at their level 12 remodels for preemptive torpedo strikes. Their next remodel, at level 15, changes their class into light aircraft carriers. With this remodel, they will lose the ability to launch seaplanes and midget subs, and instead, be able to launch carrier planes like other CVs/CVLs. It's the player's choice on whether to continue as an AV or a CVL.
- Ryuuhou starts as Submarine Tender (AS) named Taigei. There are three quests (A37, D13, D14) and an expedition (#39) that requires her as AS, so it is recommended to complete all three quests before remodeling her to a CVL.
- Houshou, Ryuujou, and the Shouhou-class are a good choice for expeditions that require a CVL (especially Expedition 15).
- Houshou is required for a monthly quest that converts a Type 0 Fighter Model 21 to a Type 0 Fighter Model 21 (Skilled).
- As a reference, Unryuu-class standard carrier's fuel cost is 50 fuel and 55 ammo after Kai.