|This article is a page about the arcade game.|
You can help by adopting it and adding the missing information.
|Missing Information: Details, images, sources, other information|
|This article is open for adoption.|
KanColle Arcade is the arcade game adaption of Kantai Collection. In the game, players can control the direction and speed of their fleet, as well as the weapons they use in combat against Abyssal ships. Just like the game's web browser edition, players can also collect different shipgirls into their collection. The shipgirls are animated in 3D, and have synchronized mouth movements and actions based on their lines. As the arcade comes with touch-screen capabilities, a player can touch their secretary kanmusu and have them speak to the player.
The game charges with a GP system just like the game Border Break, which is basically a system that converts money you input into GP at a certain rate, and then each GP would be consumed per each second of usage. Each token placed into the machine gives 300 GP, equivalent to five minutes of game time, and can be replenished with the touch of a button at the top right hand corner of the screen, depending on how many tokens one had placed into the machine; a warning sound will play when the player is left with 30 GP. Starting a sortie consumes a set amount of GP, depending on which sortie is chosen; participating in a sortie, doing fleet rearrangements and other actions prevent GP from going down until that action is completed.
The game allows a player to save data through the use of an Aime card; players can also play as a guest player, but their data will be deleted once their GP is used up.
New kanmusu are added to the game almost every month since the game's launch, with a trailer showcasing their animations and voice acting.
List of new shipgirls/abyssals showcasedEdit
- March 2016: Ise, Hyuuga, Akagi, Kaga, Kongou, Hiei, Haruna, Kirishima, Shimakaze, Akatsuki, Hibiki, Ikazuchi, Inazuma, Tenryuu, Tatsuta, Tone, Chikuma, Kitakami, Ooi, Sendai, Naka, Jintsuu, Takao, Atago, Jun'you, Hiyou, Maya, Choukai, Fusou, Yamashiro
- April 2016: Shirayuki, Hatsuyuki, Miyuki, Isonami, Suzukaze, Arare, Kasumi, Mutsu, Nagato
- May 2016: Mutsuki, Kisaragi, Furutaka, Kako, Yukikaze
- June 2016: Ayanami, Shikinami, Ashigara, Haguro, Nachi
- July 2016: Kuroshio, Shiranui, Kagerou
- August 2016: Yura, Natori, Isuzu, Nagara
- September 2016: Mogami, Mikuma, Suzuya, Kumano
- October 2016 event showcase: Anchorage Demon, Shoukaku, Zuikaku, Shouhou, Zuihou
- December 2016: Kinu, Abukuma, Yuubari
- January 2017: Hatsuharu, Nenohi, Wakaba, Hatsushimo, Aoba, Kinugasa
- February 2017: Maikaze, Hatsukaze, Akigumo, Yayoi
- March 2017: Chitose A, Chiyoda A, Kitakami Kai Ni, Ooi Kai Ni, Uzuki
- April 2017 event showcase: Yamato, Southern Demon, Southern War Demon, Southern War Princess, Agano, Yahagi, Noshiro, Sakawa
- June 2017: Yuugumo, Makigumo, Naganami
- July 2017: Yuudachi Kai Ni, Chitose Carrier, Chiyoda Carrier
- August 2017: Shigure Kai Ni, Harusame
- September 2017: Katori, Chitose Carrier Kai Ni, Chiyoda Carrier Kai Ni
- October 2017: Kashima, Verniy
- October 2017 Fall event showcase: Harbour Princess, Isolated Island Demon, Taihou, Amatsukaze, Prinz Eugen, Bismarck , Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship ,Submarine So-Class , Destroyer Na-Class
- January 2018: Kongou Kai Ni, Hiei Kai Ni, Oboro Kai
- February 2018: I-168, I-58, Haruna Kai Ni
- March 2018: Kirishima Kai Ni , I-19 , Ryuujou Kai
- March 2018 Winter event showcase: Musashi,Isokaze,Teruzuki,Tokitsukaze,I-8,Airfield Princess,Battleship Princess
These shipgirls have been released into the game, but do not have an accompanying trailer, or were added into the game along with the showcased shipgirls/abyssals.
- Starter 5 Destroyers: Fubuki, Sazanami, Samidare, Murakumo
- Asashio, Ooshio, Arashio, Michishio, Myoukou, Chitose, Chiyoda, Chitose Kai, Chiyoda Kai, Shiratsuyu, Murasame, Yuudachi, Shigure, Ryuujou, Houshou, Mochizuki, Minazuki, Satsuki, Fumizuki, Nagatsuki, Kikuzuki, Akebono, Ushio, Kuma, Tama, Kiso
- February 2017: Shoukaku Kai, Zuikaku Kai, Shouhou Kai, Zuihou Kai
- September 2017: Yahagi Kai
- October 2017: Sakawa Kai