The Reinforcement Expansion is an item added in the August 10th 2015 update along with the Summer Event. Having the item allows you to reinforce a ship to permanently add an additional consumable equipment slot.
The reinforcement will remain after a remodel. This means you can equip a ship with valuable equipment like Damecons without compromising the main equipment.
- Your Kanmusu's level must be at least Level 30 to install the Reinforcement Expansion.
To use the Reinforcement Expansion:
- Go into the equipment menu
- Select the ship you wish to add a slot to
- Mouse over the portrait at the right to the Kanmusu's name label but not the "remodeled" word: 改/改二/甲/zwei/drei/etc. You should see some words appearing in the portrait when you have done it right. Once those words appear, left click.
- Confirm with the left button (cancel with the right)
- The extra slot will appear over the portrait
- When properly equipped and when the flagship is heavily damaged during a sortie, the following screenshot is presented. In this case, it's with the Emergency Repair Goddess.
This additional slot can only be used for certain consumables:
- Emergency Repair Personnel and Emergency Repair Goddess
- Combat Provisions and Canned Mackerel
- Underway Replenishment (Hayasui only)
The slot can also be used for certain defensive equipment, including: