How to ObtainEdit
During the event, Hishimochi can be obtained, substituting the normal ship drop. Instead of the usual notification, a different one will appear.
Known Drop conditions:
- Boss Nodes (with some exceptions).
- Can drop after S-rank or A-rank victory, with a higher drop-rate after S-rank.
- Can drop even when you have no empty ship slots left.
Obtainable in the following maps Edit
For more info about the drop rate see (scroll down to the bottom option "菱餅" ): Kancolle Database Unless specified, assume all drops are from the boss node.
- 1-3 : (Boss node)
- 1-4 : (Boss node**)
- 1-5 : (Boss node**)
- 2-4 : (Boss node**)
- 2-5 : (Boss node**)
- 3-2 : (Boss node)
- 3-3 : (Boss node**,
Node A, Node D**, Node I**)
- 3-4 : (Boss node, Node D**, Node I, Node N)
- 3-5 : (Boss node**, Node F**†)
- 4-3 : (Boss node**, Node M**)
- 4-4 : (Boss node**)
- 5-3 : (Node D**, Node F**†, Boss node**)
- 5-5 : (Boss node**)
- 6-1 : (Boss node, Node H**)
- 6-2 : (Boss node**, Node E**)
(**) :Reported to Drop in A-rank
The update mentioned that mochi is droppable in many maps beyond world 3-3. This does not mean all the maps.
In the worlds 1-3, 1-4, 1-5 has the minimal chance.
Hishimochi can be opened through the item screen and exchanged between three different colours:
(Irako ✕ 1)
A seasonal quest chain (2 quests) were added for the mochi. It was reported that Quest B6 needs to be clear to unlock the first quest.
The first quest (shown above) requires 3 mochi to complete. This rewards:
The 2nd quest (shown above) requires 10 mochi to complete and rewards:
- Resources: 880 & 880
- One Food Supply Ship Mamiya
- One Skilled Lookouts
Mochi Quests count what you have. You only need to get 10 mochis to complete 1st and 2nd quest. Therefore, it is advised not use any of the mochi until you have completed the chain quest to avoid having to find more mochi.