FANDOM


  • Wikia 2019 January 1st Banner

    Content

    New Year 2019 Seasonal

    Limited-time CGs

    • NEW! New Year CGs for the following shipgirls:
    • UPDATED! Ending Celebration CG:
    • Returning New Year CGs

    Misc

    • All admirals will receive upon logging in the furniture 新春の寛ぎ特注家具 as a gift.
    • JohnstonJohnston Banner received a unique AACI.
    • NPC Friendly fleets have been implemented for the Winter 2019 Event.

    Limited-Time Special Quests

    ID Requirements FuelAmmunitionSteelBauxite Rewards Note
    SB33 謹賀新年!亥年「水雷戦隊」出撃始め!
    Sortie a fleet with a Light Cruiser as flagship and up to 5 additional Destroyers to Worlds 1-2, 1-3, and 1-4. Obtain an A-rank or above at each boss node once. 0 / 2019 / 0 / 0 Emergency Repair Goddess
    and choice between
    Combat Provisions x2
    or
    25mm Triple Autocannon Mount 040 Card25mm Triple Autocannon Mount25mm Triple Autocannon Mount 040 Card x2
    or
    Development material x5
    Requires: ??
    SB34 謹賀瑞雲!「日向」と「伊勢」のお手伝い!
    Sortie a fleet with a Aviation Battleship/Aviation Cruiser/Seaplane Tender as flagship and up to 5 additional ships to Worlds 2-2, 2-3, and 2-4. Obtain an A-rank or above at each boss node twice. 0 / 0 / 2019 / 0 choice between
    Zuiun 026 CardZuiunZuiun 026 Card x4
    or
    Zuiun Model 12 080 CardZuiun Model 12Zuiun Model 12 080 Card x1
    or
    Improvement Materials x3
    then choice between
    Skilled Crew Member CardSkilled Crew MemberSkilled Crew Member Card x1
    or
    12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher 051 Card12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher 051 Card x4
    or
    Type 13 Air Radar Kai 106 CardType 13 Air Radar KaiType 13 Air Radar Kai 106 Card x2
    Requires: ??
    SB35 亥年護衛始め!「海上護衛隊」なお正月!
    Sortie a fleet including only Destroyers/Coastal Defense Ships and up to 1 Light Aircraft Carrier to Worlds 1-5, 1-6, and 2-1. Obtain an A-rank or above at each boss node twice or reach the anchor node N twice, where applicable. 2019 / 0 / 0 / 0 choice between
    Food supply ship mamiya"Mamiya" x1
    or
    Type 2 Depth Charge 227 CardType 2 Depth ChargeType 2 Depth Charge 227 Card x2
    or
    Present box"Present Box" x2
    then choice between
    Instant repair 2 x9
    or
    Furniture fairyFurniture Fairy x1
    Requires: ??
    SB36 迎春!亥年「空母機動部隊」新春の西へ!
    Sortie a fleet with a Standard Aircraft Carrier/Armored Aircraft Carrier as flagship, 2 Destroyers, and up to 3 additional ships to World 4-5. Obtain an A-rank or above at the boss node four times. 0 / 0 / 0 / 2019 New Year 2019 Scroll
    and choice between
    New Model Aerial Armament Material CardNew Model Aerial Armament MaterialNew Model Aerial Armament Material Card x2
    or
    Kyoufuu Kai 217 CardKyoufuu KaiKyoufuu Kai 217 Card x1
    or
    Shiun 118 CardShiunShiun 118 Card x1
    Requires: B18, ??

    Developer tweets

    Twitter logo blue @KanColle_STAFF Pre Update

    JP

    Tonight during Midnight, KanColle will be having a Live Update without shutting down the Servers to implement the New Year Update. This New Year Update will include the New Year Limited-Time Quests. Also, the New Year Voicelines will be implemented back as well! Also... just what will become of the extremely exhausted Akigumo tomorrow?! Admirals, please look forward to it a bit!

    「艦これ」は本日深夜、サーバを止めない形で年またぎの元旦アップデートを実施します。元旦アップデートによって、新春限定:新春特別任務群を実装、同任務を開始します。また、同時に新春ボイスも実装開始!そして…燃え尽きた「秋雲」の明日はどっちだ!提督の皆さん、少しだけお楽しみに!

    Twitter logo blue @KanColle_STAFF Patch notes

    Twitter logo blue @KanColle_STAFF Post-maintenance tweets

    Twitter avatars

    Teaser-2018-12-31-A


      Loading editor
    • Limited-Time Special Quests, nice.

        Loading editor
    • Looking forward to reward we get from Limited-Time Special Quests.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm interesting 

      Looking forward to seeing the seasonal CG's and see what kind of quests the devs came up with. 

      Would be a nice change of pace from the event. 

        Loading editor
    • Event Friend Fleet when?

        Loading editor
    • Instead of new year's money I want a Ginga.

        Loading editor
    • DC23A wrote:
      Instead of new year's money I want a Ginga.

      Definately Ginga top of my wish list.  I also wish for better land based fighter like say 64th Hayabusa hell I'll even take 54th too.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, I wanted to do something special in KanColle during Japanese midnight… Looks like I have to log in early enough.

        Loading editor
    • 2019 Wish: Erase compass animation from the game except the place where it actually matters.

        Loading editor
    • Salty AF event still going AND they release New Year time limited questline. GG. RIP resources and sanity.

      People wishing implementation of Friend Fleet in event -> News flash! Not gonna happen! Better buckle up and do it while you can. I doubt that this event is gonna go longer than 3 weeks, even with possible extensions.

        Loading editor
    • when tnk feel not enough salt for player 

        Loading editor
    • I too wonder what will become of the extremely exhausted Akigumo tomorrow

        Loading editor
    • as always beat world 1 first :D

        Loading editor
    • Answer to Akigumo: she's ready to party! Happy New year!

        Loading editor
    • New year kongou
        Loading editor
    • 1st reward
      2019-01-01 00-50-35 68
        Loading editor
    • Just received a fourniture

        Loading editor
    • Ookami47 wrote:
      1st reward
      2019-01-01 00-50-35 68

      I suppose you know what ask the first quest, mind to share?

        Loading editor
    • Doing 1-2, 1-3 and 1-4 with CL flag + 5DD was enough. Reward 2019 ammo + damekami + choice: 2x ration OR 2x triple 25mm OR 5x devmat.

        Loading editor
    • How many quests are there, what types and do we know the quest-names?

        Loading editor
    • it looks like they added NPC Fleets

        Loading editor
    • Do we have a list of the quests yet? How ling do new years quests typically stick around for? Hooe they'd stay for a bit longer since event and all.

        Loading editor
    • 24.25.213.168 wrote: Do we have a list of the quests yet? How ling do new years quests typically stick around for? Hooe they'd stay for a bit longer since event and all.

      They are out on wikiwiki. Our staff working on editing our own part as well

        Loading editor
    • I think something might be wrong.

      I tried completing the quest, but its stuck at 80%.

      I've run both 1-2 and 1-4 three times each, getting S-Ranks each time.

      I got 50% after I did 1-2 twice, then 80% after beating 1-4 once. But after that, nothing works.

      My current fleet composition is:

      Tenryuu, Yuudachi, Murasame, Shimakaze, Isokaze and Yukikaze.

      (Small note: The original fleet was Sendai, Kisaragi, Mutsuki, Z1, Z2 and Yukikaze - buy changed some DDs out, then the CL, after they got damaged and fatigued)



      Edit: Hm, wait. Do we need 1-3 as well?

      I'm using Poi and it might have the wrong info in that case...

        Loading editor
    • CA795 wrote:
      I think something might be wrong.

      I tried completing the quest, but its stuck at 80%.

      I've run both 1-2 and 1-4 three times each, getting S-Ranks each time.

      I got 50% after I did 1-2 twice, then 80% after beating 1-4 once. But after that, nothing works.

      My current fleet composition is:

      Tenryuu, Yuudachi, Murasame, Shimakaze, Isokaze and Yukikaze.

      (Small note: The original fleet was Sendai, Kisaragi, Mutsuki, Z1, Z2 and Yukikaze - buy changed some DDs out, then the CL, after they got damaged and fatigued)

      Did you do 1-3?  If not then that could be a problem.  I've done 1-2 and 1-3 showing up as 80% complete.

        Loading editor
    • You are correct, I just did 1-3 and the quest was completed.

      I forgot to mention that I am using Poi and the description says to do only 1-2 and 1-4 twice with 1CL and 5DDs.

      Looks like the description/translation is either wrong or perhaps left-over from last year.



      Thanks for the help!

        Loading editor
    • I heard that problem from redit site both Poi and KCkai Chinese translation issue.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm have to say the seasonal CG's are pretty good. 

        Loading editor
    • I can't even see the quests... and can't click Weekly Tokyo or Daily battles oO? 

      Edit: Great my KC3 broke from the update lol. 

        Loading editor
    • Should be under one time quests. Look for 2019 for resource rewards.

      Also, anyone know what the second quest is yet?

        Loading editor
    • I tried an AV, CAV, BBV as flagship and cleared every map apart from 2-5 in world 2, didn't do anything to move the second quest forward.

        Loading editor
    • 24.25.213.168 wrote:
      Should be under one time quests. Look for 2019 for resource rewards.

      Also, anyone know what the second quest is yet?

      New quests:

      1. 謹賀新年!亥年「水雷戦隊」出擊始め!:Use the torpedo squadron that a light cruiser class as the flagship to get A rank or above in 1-2, 1-3 and 1-4 boss nodes. Choose one of following options as the reward: two combat rations, two 25mm triple autocannon mounts, five devmats.
      2. 謹賀瑞雲!「日向」と「伊勢」のお手伝い!: Use the fleet that BBV, CAV or AV as the flagship to get A rank or above twice in 2-2, 2-3 and 2-4 boss nodes. Choose one of following options as the reward: four Zuiun, a Zuiun model 21, three screws. Then choose one of following options as the reward: a skilled crew member, four 12cm 30-tube rocket launchers, two type 13 Air radar.
      3. 亥年護衛始め!「海上護衛隊」なお正月!: Use the fleet includes only CVL(1 ship maximum), DD and kaiboukans to get A rank or above twice in 1-5 and 2-1 boss nodes and reach the final resource node of 1-6 twice. Choose one of following options as the reward: a Mamiya, two Type 2 depth charge, two gift boxes. Then choose one of following options as the reward: 9 buckets, a furniture fairy
      4. 迎春!亥年「空母機動部隊」新春の西へ!: Use the fleet that CV/CVB as the flagship and includes at least 2 DDs to get A rank or above four times in 4-5 boss node. Choose one of following options as the reward: two new model aerial armament materials, a Kyoufuu kai, a Shiun
        Loading editor
    • Damn, I wish I had 4-5 unlocked. The Kyoufuu Kai sounds nice. Doubt i'd have it unlocked before the quests expire though.

      Also, how useful are the 12cm launchers? As far as I know, they're used to make a 2nd Iserocket, right? Is it better to get the four to save some up for Hyuuga's kai ni or just get the skilled crew member,

        Loading editor
    • You can easy farm 12cm launchers from chitose chiyoda

        Loading editor
    • Aaahhh!  I didn't expect this today, mid-event!  How fortuitous, I can, in one night, finish getting Warspite to 99, get my first and only ring, and give it to her in her New Year's yukata!

        Loading editor
    • Ugh, what do you mean I have to unlock 4-5 for that Kyoufuu? /sigh

      ...

      Combat ration for free screws, Zuiun M21 is good, but three screws is also a good choice if you don't like Zuiuns. Might as well pick more Rocket Launchers. 2 gift boxes and 9 buckets, and a Kyoufuu.

        Loading editor
    • Aw man, I'm not even close to unlocking 4-5 either...

      Oh well, second quest reward is pretty neat at least.

        Loading editor
    • 2019-01-01 18-47-18 41
      i done

      wasted 5K fuel 30 Bucket sanity 20% thank's to 4-5

        Loading editor
    • whats more annoying is thats not even one time but several runs *sigh*.

        Loading editor
    • Anyone know how long these limited quests last for ?

        Loading editor
    • God damn. 2-4 is almost harder than the current event...

      So many flagships...!

        Loading editor
    • ^ remember to use vanguard formation.

        Loading editor
    • 2001:8A0:7A55:8801:4D30:C3C8:335A:715E wrote:
      ^ remember to use vanguard formation.

      ... this appears to be working very well, thanks!

      I admit I completely overlooked using Vanguard for a normal map.

        Loading editor
    • I haven't doen 4-5 since the new maps came out and now they want me to clear it with 2 DDs?!

        Loading editor
    • ok...How to 4-5 with 2 dds without going fast+ fleet? 

        Loading editor
    • There is a post of someone suggesting.....something with CL 2DD fleet for 4-5, in page comments.

      Look it up.

        Loading editor
    • AC-Phoenix wrote:
      ok...How to 4-5 with 2 dds without going fast+ fleet? 

      north route CFIJHT 3 Battle

      south route ABEMNT 4 battle

      fast fleet ADHT

        Loading editor
    • 2019 NYQ 04
      I did my 4-5 with this fleet
        Loading editor
    • hmmm,

      Kyoufu or Shiun?

      .........

        Loading editor
    • The Body Robber wrote:
      hmmm,

      Kyoufu or Shiun?

      .........

      If the last few events taught us anything, it's that we must bow to our Sea Plane Fighter overlords.

      LOS can be gained by various methods and euipments, Air Power on maps you can't use CV(lL/B)s can only be gained with SPFs (unless you trust SPBs not to get eaten up by Tsus). 

        Loading editor
    • Sebby7 wrote:
      The Body Robber wrote:
      hmmm,

      Kyoufu or Shiun?

      .........

      If the last few events taught us anything, it's that we must bow to our Sea Plane Fighter overlords.

      LOS can be gained by various methods and euipments, Air Power on maps you can't use CV(lL/B)s can only be gained with SPFs (unless you trust SPBs not to get eaten up by Tsus). 

      I agree about needing end game SPF would benefit greatly.  Sure you can craft and upgrade your SPF but require $hit ton of screws which you can put it to good use else where.

        Loading editor
    • The Body Robber wrote: hmmm,

      Kyoufu or Shiun?

      .........

      Kyoufuu. No questions asked.

        Loading editor
    • Just beat the third quest but didn't get the fourth and last.

      Speculation: The final New Year quest doesn't show up if you haven't unlocked 4-5.

        Loading editor
    • i did do some emergency spf crafting before starting E2, i dont have enough T0 recce's to keep it up tho

        Loading editor
    • CA795 wrote:
      Just beat the third quest but didn't get the fourth and last.

      Speculation: The final New Year quest doesn't show up if you haven't unlocked 4-5.

      I read in the Reddit forum someone had exact same problem and if cleared B18 quest then it showed up the very last NY quest.  

        Loading editor
    • How long do these quests stick around for?

        Loading editor
    • SB34 Is only 3 Screws not
      Screenshot 2019-01-01 at 12.25.23 PM
      4
        Loading editor
    • Kyoufuu Kaix1 or Shiun x1 

      KyouFuu is a better pick right ? Or am I stupid.

        Loading editor
    • New Year quests done. Finally added Shiun to my equipment library.
      2019-01-02 04-02-40 47
        Loading editor
    • Cymo Bep wrote:
      Kyoufuu Kaix1 or Shiun x1 

      KyouFuu is a better pick right ? Or am I stupid.

      I don't think it's a stupid choice.  I only have one Kyoufuu SPF and another one in my base would help balance out my SPF forces for future events.

        Loading editor
    • 2605:E000:1C02:85FA:25C1:5DBE:4C82:1881 wrote:
      How long do these quests stick around for?

      I suspect this quest will stick around until next maintenace or end of 2019 Winter event.

        Loading editor
    • A choice between a Shiun or Kyoufuu Kai... What you guys recommend me?
      I already have 2 Type 0 Seaplane Model 11B (Skilled) and 3 Type 0 Seaplane Model 11B.
      How much better can a reconnaissance seaplane be? You Shiun users clearly notice better accuracy from it?
      Kyoufuu Kai is a better choice for me, right? I'm not exactly in NEEEED of SPF, but could certanly make use of it.

        Loading editor
    • NecroxTK wrote:
      A choice between a Shiun or Kyoufuu Kai... What you guys recommend me?
      I already have 2 Type 0 Seaplane Model 11B (Skilled) and 3 Type 0 Seaplane Model 11B.
      How much better can a reconnaissance seaplane be? You Shiun users clearly notice better accuracy from it?
      Kyoufuu Kai is a better choice for me, right? I'm not exactly in NEEEED of SPF, but could certanly make use of it.

      I've noticed in the past few events, we're constantly forced to use SPF because of CV(L) restricted maps and having a decent SPF is not only required but a mandatory item to get through harder difficulty maps.  As a new player compared against some of more experienced players, it's wiser to chose end game item like Kyoufuu SPF which you don't have to craft this item from scratch!   

        Loading editor
    • Alright, thanks for the answer Devsquad. I'll go for it :).

        Loading editor
    • i currently have 6 SPFs and am on my way to make some more. I still do not have Shiun yet but i have 2 11B skilled which is pretty much the same as Shiun. So which one should i get. Please help me here.

        Loading editor
    • 141.30.220.194 wrote:
      i currently have 6 SPFs and am on my way to make some more. I still do not have Shiun yet but i have 2 11B skilled which is pretty much the same as Shiun. So which one should i get. Please help me here.

      I would advise against getting Shiun because you can upgrade T0 observer which you can get same amount of LOS.  Kyufuu on the other hand it requires over 110 screws if you craft it from scratch which you probably want to put that much screws to better use somewhere else.

        Loading editor
    • Finished the quests, got Kyufuu since it seems lately its all about bringing those SPF, also its fun to try this new comp to 4-5 it was surprisingly good, all S-rank.

      Sara+Taihou+Ooyodo+Верный+Tashkent+Naganami

      with 2 wg on Tash and Yodo and 1 on Bep and Naganami and Sara with night planes :)

        Loading editor
    • damn just when i forfeited and finished e2m, they gave out 1 SPF. I wanted the gun :"(

        Loading editor
    • the fourth mission went a lot easyer than i expected....

      2nd Kyoufuu yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

        Loading editor
    • The Body Robber wrote: the fourth mission went a lot easyer than i expected....

      2nd Kyoufuu yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay


      I know right? I used my usual fast fleet and switched out the CAVs for DDs. Thought it would be painful but it actually went better since I didn't have to take D rank at sub nodes.

        Loading editor
    • Sebby7 wrote:

      The Body Robber wrote: the fourth mission went a lot easyer than i expected....

      2nd Kyoufuu yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

      I know right? I used my usual fast fleet and switched out the CAVs for DDs. Thought it would be painful but it actually went better since I didn't have to take D rank at sub nodes.

      Don't forget we were able to use Vanguard formation too.

        Loading editor
    • Vanguard sucks (for me). My first run I tried Vanguard and half my ships were Chuha going into boss...line ahead after that and my fleets were coming out like this!
      Screenaergaeg
        Loading editor
    • Vanguard was opposite for me.  Worked like a charm and I was able clear 4-5 EO map this month.

        Loading editor
    • i went for the north route with zuikaku shoukaku musashi ooyodo verniy kasumi, latter 3 with heavy/full anti installation gear

      (of course Musashi-chan kan murder harbour princess by herself just fine)

        Loading editor
    • Branching rules for 4-5 seem to be either incorrect or outdated, but recommended compositions work fine. 1CV 1BBV 1CL 3DD went (C|A)-D-H-T. Together with Vanguard formation this composition gives an easy and relatively inexpensive way to get A-ranks in boss node. This makes the 4th quest much less frustraiting.

        Loading editor
    • So the question is should i get Shiun or Kyoufuu Kai?? I think Kyoufuu kai is better imo.

        Loading editor
    • 78.106.35.70 wrote:
      Branching rules for 4-5 seem to be either incorrect or outdated, but recommended compositions work fine. 1CV 1BBV 1CL 3DD went (C|A)-D-H-T. Together with Vanguard formation this composition gives an easy and relatively inexpensive way to get A-ranks in boss node. This makes the 4th quest much less frustraiting.

      Thanks for the tip.

        Loading editor
    • 3(F)BB(V)+CV(L/B) 1CL 2DD can reach the boss too, either through Node H or Node K, the latter requires a lot of  LoS though. 

        Loading editor
    • For the third quest what fleet would you need for 1 6 ? 

      I usually use the 1CL and 5 DD comp but thats not possible here 

        Loading editor
    • What do you think when you're only allowed to go with 6DD/E or 1CVL 5DD/E?

        Loading editor
    • use DD fleet for 1-5 and 1-6 map use CVL for 2-1 for take AS 

        Loading editor
    • Gi Rav wrote:
      use DD fleet for 1-5 and 1-6 map use CVL for 2-1 for take AS 

      ok thanks

        Loading editor
    • 103.208.220.147 wrote:
      What do you think when you're only allowed to go with 6DD/E or 1CVL 5DD/E?

      1-6 I used CVL as fighter mule and placed it as FS position.  AACI is highly recommended and do use DDs instead of DEs.  Use Vanguard formation except sub and air raid nodes.

        Loading editor
    • Devsquad74 wrote:
      103.208.220.147 wrote:
      What do you think when you're only allowed to go with 6DD/E or 1CVL 5DD/E?
      1-6 I used CVL as fighter mule and placed it as FS position.  AACI is highly recommended and do use DDs instead of DEs.  Use Vanguard formation except sub and air raid nodes.

      Thanks. I hardly ever go on to 1 6. 

        Loading editor
    • AC-Phoenix wrote:
      I haven't doen 4-5 since the new maps came out and now they want me to clear it with 2 DDs?!

      If you go with fast+ fleet, you can easily clear pre-final with 3 DDs.

        Loading editor
    • SSTHZero wrote:
      AC-Phoenix wrote:
      I haven't doen 4-5 since the new maps came out and now they want me to clear it with 2 DDs?!
      If you go with fast+ fleet, you can easily clear pre-final with 3 DDs.

      I ended up using 3(F)BB(V)+CV(L/B) 1CL 2DD  and packed it with enough LoS to get there through node K too.

        Loading editor
    • AC-Phoenix wrote:
      SSTHZero wrote:
      AC-Phoenix wrote:
      I haven't doen 4-5 since the new maps came out and now they want me to clear it with 2 DDs?!
      If you go with fast+ fleet, you can easily clear pre-final with 3 DDs.
      I ended up using 3(F)BB(V)+CV(L/B) 1CL 2DD  and packed it with enough LoS to get there through node K too.

      I used 2 CVB + 1 CAV + 1 CA + 2 DD made them fast+ fleet.  I was able to clear 4-5 EO map.

        Loading editor
    • what day this quest end ?

        Loading editor
    • So, SB36 (The last New Years quest) is not unlocking for me after I had finished the previous one. Is there any hidden requirements for it?

        Loading editor
    • Agano7 wrote:
      So, SB36 (The last New Years quest) is not unlocking for me after I had finished the previous one. Is there any hidden requirements for it?

      Have you cleared quest B18 ?

      That worked for me when the last quest didn't show up 

        Loading editor
    • Mr0794 wrote:
      what day this quest end ?

      i think a lot after the event, but vanguard formation will be gone with event, soo i think is better done before event

        Loading editor
    • Shingster wrote:
      Agano7 wrote:
      So, SB36 (The last New Years quest) is not unlocking for me after I had finished the previous one. Is there any hidden requirements for it?
      Have you cleared quest B18 ?

      That worked for me when the last quest didn't show up 

      Yea, I cleared it now. Thanks

        Loading editor
    • Devsquad74 wrote:
      103.208.220.147 wrote:
      What do you think when you're only allowed to go with 6DD/E or 1CVL 5DD/E?
      1-6 I used CVL as fighter mule and placed it as FS position.  AACI is highly recommended and do use DDs instead of DEs.  Use Vanguard formation except sub and air raid nodes.

      A six-DD squad has a 75% chance of taking the standard 1CL5DD route, so I just did that and got good routing twice in a row.  Forget trying to make a CVL work on 1-6, it is in no way required and far more trouble than it's worth.

        Loading editor
    • 5-6DD is much better, why would you even bring a CVL to 1-6.....

      The quest even said "up to 1 CVL".

        Loading editor
    • Tennousu wrote:
      5-6DD is much better, why would you even bring a CVL to 1-6.....

      The quest even said "up to 1 CVL".

      Well the quest applies to 1-5,1-6 AND 2-1. So....

        Loading editor
    • Agano7 wrote:
      Tennousu wrote:
      5-6DD is much better, why would you even bring a CVL to 1-6.....

      The quest even said "up to 1 CVL".

      Well the quest applies to 1-5,1-6 AND 2-1. So....

      0_o

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message