FANDOM


  • NEW KANCOLLE ANIME PROJECT ANNOUNCED FOR RELEASE SOON!
    Wikia New Anime Project Announcement Banner

    Information

    On January 4th, during the end of KanColle 2019 JAZZ concert, a Trailer for a New KanColle Anime Project was shown to the audience.

    The theme will be based on the Nishimura Fleet!

    The Animation will be done by 'Studio Engi'.

    List of Ship Girls shown on the Trailer

    The Nishimura Fleet

    Others

    Source

      Loading editor
    • It become real tnk hear our pray !!!

        Loading editor
    • HOLY TEARS !!

      i demand moar

      edit : some of the comment in the source page said it might be another movie ( i hope it's anime version though)

        Loading editor
    • As long as they don't fuck it up like Season 1 (Except a few slice-of-life episodes) and have the quality of the KanColle Movie for Battles, I am good.

        Loading editor
    • looks like this is a more serious anime this time

        Loading editor
    • When you find out Yahagi, Suzutsuki, Beaver, Kashima, HamaPai, and Seibakaze will be animated

      HolyYesmeme
        Loading editor
    • My PTSD in Fall Event 2017.........

      Kancolle Winter Event 2018 Trailer

      Kancolle Winter Event 2018 Trailer

        Loading editor
    • Never forget.

      Asagumo and yamagumo kantai collection drawn by ebifurya d293696784f31f2d6bb4a9a15f63fde2
        Loading editor
    • Flixwito wrote: Never forget.

      Asagumo and yamagumo kantai collection drawn by ebifurya d293696784f31f2d6bb4a9a15f63fde2

      That's just about the Admiral not bringing them to the Fall 2017 Event cause he neglected to even raise them in the first place! TanakaW

        Loading editor
    • Hell yeah! I'm hyped~ Even though I haven't watched any kancolle anime (gotta start with S1) yet this is good news.

        Loading editor
    • That Shigure face on poster. It remembers me "Kill la kill" project

        Loading editor
    • The film was a big step up in quality over the SoL blandness of the first series (even if the plot got way too pretentious lol), so there's hope this could have some decent content. Also Hamakaze, Kiyoshimo and Kashima confirmed wohoo

      Nishimura fleet is an interesting choice, I mean historically they sucked... I guess we shall see how Fubuki inspires them to push through to victory :P

        Loading editor
    • Oof, so I won't see ma waifu Shouhou again… but Nishimura fleet is fine too, mayn people already wanted Shigure as the next main character (Fall 2017/ Winter 2018 PTSD intensify)

        Loading editor
    • I wonder when we, regular humans who couldn't attend the KC JAZZ concert, will be able to watch that bloody trailer...

      I want to see animated Shigureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

      393085095285882881
        Loading editor
    • Oh god ! Oooooh YES !

      I always said that an anime about Fall 2017/Winter 2018 would have been far better than whatever the crap that first anime was. Shigure is such a perfect MC material, compared to Fublandki. A story about Shigure overcoming her old demons, and the Fusou sisters proving they aren't just unlucky was exactly what I wanted. Isokaze being in it is also great news. Gib me some cooking devastation with Kawasumi Ayako voice please !

        Loading editor
    • サヴァラ wrote: I wonder when we, regular humans who couldn't attend the KC JAZZ concert, will be able to watch that bloody trailer...

      I want to see animated Shigureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

      393085095285882881

      Give it a few days and it will most likely be up on KADOKAWAanime Youtube Channel and on KanColle Twitter as well

        Loading editor
    • How much will they butcher the Nishimura story tho Kappa

        Loading editor
    • I just remeber my video about Shigure demanding for her in Kancolle anime...
      Remember this







      And it Happen.......

        Loading editor
    • AdmiralWhill wrote: I just remeber my video about Shigure demanding for her in Kancolle anime...

      And it Happen.......

      That's exatcly what I meant. Plus, Shigure had a way more interesting career than Fubuki

        Loading editor
    • My Shigure punched the boss on the LD. Perhaps she's getting warmed up for her big debut...
      ShiguREEPAUCH!
        Loading editor
    • Bring in the 7th Fleet

      And rain down some freedom upon those girl 

        Loading editor
    • TTK Mull - S-204 wrote:

      AdmiralWhill wrote: I just remeber my video about Shigure demanding for her in Kancolle anime...

      And it Happen.......

      That's exatcly what I meant. Plus, Shigure had a way more interesting career than Fubuki

      Few close call of sinking thanks to her luck and defective US torpedo.  I'm looking forward to new anime.

        Loading editor
    • Trailer was leaked, and therefore is now up!

        Loading editor
    • Yahagi battle scene so badass and i think her like main character too

        Loading editor
    • character design is good at some part it's look like the artist themself draw that scene, the motion is BD level, but lack poiness <-- important

      i'll wait for hocchan patiently...i hope it's as soon as this year XD

        Loading editor
    • Michishio <3

        Loading editor
    • Fusou: Fukou da.

        Loading editor
    • Shinhwalee wrote:
      When you find out Yahagi, Suzutsuki, Beaver, Kashima, HamaPai, and Seibakaze will be animated
      HolyYesmeme

      I had to remind myself that I am, in fact, at work right now as I saw this because HOLY FUCK HAMAKAZE!!!

        Loading editor
    • Very nice PV.  I also noticed the Vanguard formation on one of the scene.

        Loading editor
    • AnimeFreak40K wrote:
      Shinhwalee wrote:
      When you find out Yahagi, Suzutsuki, Beaver, Kashima, HamaPai, and Seibakaze will be animated
      HolyYesmeme
      I had to remind myself that I am, in fact, at work right now as I saw this because HOLY FUCK HAMAKAZE!!!

      I think, anime-version of Hamakaze will be not so "bufferized" as her's in-game CGs. And Saberkaze cooking skills  may be very fun. But this trailer brings some tragic and bloody spotlight on the next KC season.

        Loading editor
    • Where is my Yamato when ten-go member gathering ???

        Loading editor
    • Ha. I never doubted there would be a second season. If this is going to be a movie it will most likely be an intro for the second season. I'm looking forward to seeing Kiyoshimo, Asashimo, Isokaze, Hamakaze, Haruna, Fusou and Yamashiro.

      But where is Uzuki, Minazuki, Mochizuki, Hatsuyuki, Kawakaze, Kinu, Takao, Atago, Taigei and Akitsushima? In fact, Akitsushima deserves her own episode where she boldly does her Akitsushima-style combat navigation technique and saves the day.

      I'll forgive them if they do another curry episode. Holy fuck that episode was funny.

        Loading editor
    • Now I can brag about Season 2 to my brother (who is a "defector" and persuaded me to forget about Anime S2). The tides have changed, my friend

        Loading editor
    • This reminds me of Shigure no namida :sosad:

        Loading editor
    • Did I read the list right? Ooi is there while KTKM isn't? Fare the well weekly lesbian. We'll remember you fondly. On the other hand, I hope they use it as a way to develop her character beyond obsession with Kitakami...

      ...by making KashimaxOoi canon instead :D!

        Loading editor
    • Looks like still following the route of revisionism like S1.

        Loading editor
    • Haruzukiyo wrote:
      This reminds me of Shigure no namida :sosad:

      Yeah it does, that video has made me tear up on more than one occasion, I have to be careful with it >_> But...

      AAAAHHHHH

      SHIGGYYYY

      AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

      Holy crap so many new girls on screen, this has brightened my year!  Judging from that trailer, definitely appears to be carrying the more serious attitude of the movie, and might bring tears too.

        Loading editor
    • Makes me wonder whether they'll give us an explaination forn Haruna being there or if they expect us to assume that time moved on and all the other Kongou's sank. 

      I mean Haruna DOES look a little lost and is also K2. 

        Loading editor
    • Shinhwalee wrote:
      As long as they don't fuck it up like Season 1 (Except a few slice-of-life episodes) and have the quality of the KanColle Movie for Battles, I am good.

      Who knows? Maybe if this does well we could see a remake of the Kancolle anime.

        Loading editor
    • Hooooray, finally <3 :) <3. Shigure <3 <3 <3.

        Loading editor
    • I hope there will be at least one scene with submarines.

        Loading editor
    • AC-Phoenix wrote: Makes me wonder whether they'll give us an explaination forn Haruna being there or if they expect us to assume that time moved on and all the other Kongou's sank. 

      I mean Haruna DOES look a little lost and is also K2. 

      Haruna had already Kai Ni in the movie. But is it the same TTK again or another one with the same ships? (If it's the same, we perhaps find out what finally happened to Kisaragi; rember the baffling post-credit scene)

        Loading editor
    • TTK Mull - S-204 wrote:

      Haruna had already Kai Ni in the movie. But is it the same TTK again or another one with the same ships? (If it's the same, we perhaps find out what finally happened to Kisaragi; rember the baffling post-credit scene)

      going by this game logic where we can't put same girl in the same fleet, and the anime where they borrow another girls from another chinjufu means that theres no doppleganger of a same kanmusu in other chinjufu, summary that chinjufu is the same as the one with bucky

      we might see them but with stranger-view like how index and railgun world connected

        Loading editor
    • Finally. I'm just can't wait, I wanted this anime such a long time.

        Loading editor
    • huh. this might give me enough inspiration to take the game seriously again. 

      emphasis on "might". but we'll see.


      ... 

        Loading editor
    • there will be a lot of desdiv 6, that moe stuff sells fast. No other quad comes close to this level of popularity. Was hoping for jiji to draw up 2 more maestrales but that's too premature.

        Loading editor
    • When you realize this comic from years ago actually came true.

      Gouta is a prophet.

      Fubuki and shigure kantai collection drawn by gouta nagishiro6624 95be70ba3e853735c0df1555950d9dc9
        Loading editor
    • Shinhwalee wrote:
      When you realize this comic from years ago actually came true.

      Gouta is a prophet.

      Fubuki and shigure kantai collection drawn by gouta nagishiro6624 95be70ba3e853735c0df1555950d9dc9

      Next comes the one where Nagato tries to sneak hoppo into the fleet as 'Hoppokaze' (why a destroyer lol)

        Loading editor
    • AWOKAWOKAWOKAOWK YES FINALLLYYY

        Loading editor
    • Why this thread keep popping out in my notification even if I didn't do anything here?

        Loading editor
    • About fucking time!!! yeessssssss!!!

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone else find it a bit coincidental that we get a Kancolle anime centered around Leyte Gulf after the last 4 american ships released were made famous at Leyte Gulf?

        Loading editor
    • Shigure and Yahagi... Is the TTK gonna be Hara Tameichi's reincarnation?

        Loading editor
    • BTW Yahagi's movements looks strange. She is literally not moving her body at all and just drifting over the sea - look ultra strange. 

        Loading editor
    • AC-Phoenix wrote:
      BTW Yahagi's movements looks strange. She is literally not moving her body at all and just drifting over the sea - look ultra strange. 

      For me it's the camera panning that zooms around way too fast and smooth it looks jarring to me lol. The scene where Yahagi shows up with full rigging in land came off weird as well because how uncomfortable it must be to walk all the way to fetch Shigure with catapult deck attached to her leg...

        Loading editor
    • Admiral Hide wrote:
      AC-Phoenix wrote:
      BTW Yahagi's movements looks strange. She is literally not moving her body at all and just drifting over the sea - look ultra strange. 
      For me it's the camera panning that zooms around way too fast and smooth it looks jarring to me lol. The scene where Yahagi shows up with full rigging in land came off weird as well because how uncomfortable it must be to walk all the way to fetch Shigure with catapult deck attached to her leg...

      What put me off is that she is literally moving like a statue thats being pushed while firing her equipment lol.

        Loading editor
    • The fast camera could be a trick to try to hide Yahagi's action figure movement but imo everything on the screen must be able to be seen clearly and the camera doesn't work.

        Loading editor
    • This looks awesome...plus finally we get an interesting protagonist and Kashima is animated.

      Plus more Yahagi is always welcome.

        Loading editor
    • On another note, influx of Shigure fanarts drastically increased after the announcement recently to congratulate her on becoming the protagonist of season 2 lol

        Loading editor
    • I saw the leaked trailer yesterday and I've watched for an hour straight. I got goosebumps when they showed the battle of Leytel gulf (Fusou noooooo!). I hope they won't butcher this like what they did with season 01. I'm still traumatized by it......



      I'm glad best doggo is finally in the center of the spotlight she deserves. It would be nice to see the other Shiratsuyus.

        Loading editor
    • Shinhwalee wrote:
      On another note, influx of Shigure fanarts drastically increased after the announcement recently to congratulate her on becoming the protagonist of season 2 lol

      Only until the answer to all her problems is suddenly Fubuki.  Sadly there won't be much of Fusou and Yamashiro :/

        Loading editor
    • The KC anime with Shigure main that we always wanted! yessss!!! this is how KC should have been from the start! fucking HYYPEEEEED! Shigure, Fusou sisters, Isokaze, Hamakaze, Agano, and the feel train from Leyte Gulf event again. I'm sold. Please Kadowaka don't screw this up, please... T_T

        Loading editor
    • Hey think about it, if this does well we may get more.

        Loading editor
    • Waifu at Anime as main protagonist.... finally *_*

        Loading editor
    • My prediction is that Shigure's having flashbacks of the original Leyte Gulf when, in the modern day, she gets assigned to a new naval base with Yahagi as the flagship of Shigure's new squadron.  The series will be about Shigure proving to herself that she isn't a bad luck ship while kicking butt and taking names.

      Also, I want to learn her perfect orange peeling technique.  I cannot get the perfect first peel like that, though I can do it all in one piece.

        Loading editor
    • Worst possibility:

      Shigure is the centerpiece to begin with, then action heats up with Yahagi and others showing up.  There's sinking, sadness, despair and hope, then--

      FUBUKI DROP!

      Fubuki shows up and gives everyone a pep talk.  Oh hey!  Everyone who sank shows up, because whaddaya know, Fubuki found them!  Oh dear, then Fubuki bumps her head into a door when she bows or something.  What squeaky cute cuteness!  Oh Fubuki!  

      Everytime Shigure is about to speak, FUBUKI!  Hey, let me tell you about being in a torpedo squadron, Shigure!  Hey, let me tell you about Akagi, Shigure!  Why are you crying, Shigure?  You can't be sad now, Shigure!  Fubuki is here.  Fubuki will always be here.  Always.  Watching.  Smiling.  Always.

        Loading editor
    • Whizzbam wrote:
      Worst possibility:

      Shigure is the centerpiece to begin with, then action heats up with Yahagi and others showing up.  There's sinking, sadness, despair and hope, then--

      FUBUKI DROP!

      Fubuki shows up and gives everyone a pep talk.  Oh hey!  Everyone who sank shows up, because whaddaya know, Fubuki found them!  Oh dear, then Fubuki bumps her head into a door when she bows or something.  What squeaky cute cuteness!  Oh Fubuki!  

      Everytime Shigure is about to speak, FUBUKI!  Hey, let me tell you about being in a torpedo squadron, Shigure!  Hey, let me tell you about Akagi, Shigure!  Why are you crying, Shigure?  You can't be sad now, Shigure!  Fubuki is here.  Fubuki will always be here.  Always.  Watching.  Smiling.  Always.

      Reasd
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message