|Registration · Proxy Connection · Troubleshooting · Basic Gameplay · FAQ · Glossary · Leveling|
Unlimited open registration(s) into KanColle currently suspended.
Despite Kancolle is now under unlimited open registration, occasionally the game server would be full and stop accepting new player. Usually that would be fixed within same week whenever such a event occur. Read the game's official twitter for further details which they usually would post update about registration info there.
Occasional system maintenance of the game will also stop players from registering new account.
Future Admirals must create an account on DMM. An English DMM account is fine, then you will need a VPN/Proxy in order to access DMM Japanese website. (Region Cookie method does not work for account creation). According to DMM's terms of service only those who are aged 18 or above can use their service, and those aged below 20 require parental guidance. Check out the Proxy Connection guide for more info on how to do this. Please read the FAQ section down below before asking any questions.
In recent attempts of acquiring an account from DMM, it says that there is a problem every time someone tries to verify their e-mail. To solve this, first click the e-mail link to verify your account, then when the page has opened saying there is an error, copy the url of the error page and paste it to a new tab and then hit enter. It should say that the verification is complete. It seems the site has a bug.
You should register in Japanese DMM website. English DMM only provides limited services and may redirect you to third party website.
Navigate to the game website at the specified time to enter into the server selection screen.
Here are tips from the staffs to ensure you have a successful registration:
- Before connecting to the site, clear your browser cache.
- Set your PC timezone to JST (UTC+09:00, 5 minutes time deviation is ok). (This step is very important, even when there are no lottery!)
- Set your browser cache to at least 1024MB (not mandatory, but recommended).
|How to enlarge cache size|
Remember to close your Chrome (Mac Users must make sure it has Quit) before restarting once you have changed your disk cache size.
|How to check cache size|
- Once you reach the cat waiting screen (refer to the first image of the slideshow below), refresh the page every 5~10 minutes.
- 5分 (5 minutes); 10分 (10 minutes).
- In the recent tweets from the staff, you can also refresh at 3~5 minute intervals. So please check the advised interval on their official twitter.
Help! I am getting errors!
- Read here for any unspecific error that are not listed below.
Help! I'm getting a B-001 error when attempting to register!
- First off make sure that you have tried inserting region cookie
- If that fails, try using VPN/proxy method.
- Try using a different VPN
- Clear your cache
- This can also be fixed by visiting the English website without VPN, logging in there and then turning on your VPN to visit the Japanese website.
This page is not available in your area.
- Connect to VPN first before opening KanColle.
- Refresh the page. (It's just a false error from DMM)
When I connected to the game all the servers were full, what do I do?
- You may check later and read the official tweets for more information.
NOTE: If you receive the screen with the servers list and they appear full you may still have gotten a place click on all the servers to make sure. Only servers showing "満" are actually full.
- ↑ http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Tutorial:_How_to_Registeremail@example.com?permalink=384517#comm-384517
- ↑ http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Tutorial:_How_to_Register/@comment-KITbleu-20160107204353?permalink=383946#comm-383946
- ↑ http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Tutorial:_Proxy_Connection/@comment-KITbleu-20160107204157?permalink=383941#comm-383941