Register now and you can avoid lottery!
|Register and Lottery · Proxy Connection · Basic Gameplay · FAQ · Glossary · Leveling|
Future Admirals must create an account on DMM. An English DMM account is fine, as players only need
a VPN/Proxy to use region cookie in order to connect to the game as well as to enter the lottery. However DMM's terms of service claim only those who are aged 18 or above can use their service, and those aged below 20 require parental guidance. Check out the Proxy Connection guide for more info on how to do this. Please read the FAQ section down below before asking any questions.
In recent attempts of acquiring an account from DMM, it says that there is a problem every time someone tries to verify their e-mail. To solve this, first click the e-mail link to verify your account, then when the page has opened saying there is an error, copy the url of the error page and paste it to a new tab and then hit enter. It should say that the verification is complete. It seems the site has a bug.
Currently, the entry of new admirals is
limited by lottery now open. The time of the entrance lottery is announced on the official Twitter account and takes place almost daily.
- Clear browser cache and set computer timezone as Japanese timezone (UTC+9) would help.
- For tips on how to win the lottery, see this 2015 guide.
- If you're unable to participate in lotteries, help can also be requested on the forum.
For video tutorials on the registration process, see:
- Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNqEg1E2_zk
- Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdECz6eTxFA
Finding Lottery InfoEdit
You need to look for a message on KanColle STAFF Twitter that's similar to this:
Other expression being used:
If the lottery time for the specific day is not yet available, you will need to look for something similar to this:
Entering the LotteryEdit
Navigate to the game website at the specified time to enter the lottery.
Here are tips from the staffs to ensure you have a successful lottery:
Help! I am getting errors!
- Read here
Are there people who are willing to help newbies who is unable to enter the lottery?
- Check Kancolle forum for lottery help, there are people out there who will help others to make a account for those who did not manage to get into the lottery.
Help! I'm getting a B-001 error when attempting to register!
- First off make sure that you have tried inserting region cookie
- If that fails, try using VPN/proxy method.
- Try using a different VPN
- Clear your cache
- This can also be fixed by visiting the English website without VPN, logging in there and then turning on your VPN to visit the Japanese website.
This page is not available in your area.
- Connect to VPN first before opening KanColle.
- Refresh the page. (It's just a false error from DMM)
I got (or stuck) into the lottery process, although the lottery hasn't started/has ended already.
- Set your timezone to Japan/JST.
When I connected to the game all the servers were full, what do I do?
- You missed the lottery process. Follow the lottery process to get into the game, and if you fail, try again in another lottery.
NOTE: If you receive the screen with the servers list and they appear full you may still have gotten a place click on all the servers to make sure. (You must have had entered the lottery obviously) Only servers showing "満" are actually full.
What time does the Lottery start?
- Check the twitter for the exact time by looking through the lottery info .
Why is it so hard to get in? I have been trying for a few days!
- You are competing with thousands of other users for spots, keep trying and don't give up hope.
- Don't be impatient and refresh more often than recommended on the screen, as it will lower your chances.
Do I have to do this every time I want to play?
- No, you'll have to win the lottery only once.