Salmon Sea Area
|Special Mechanics||LoS Check|
|Experience||HQ: 210 non-boss, 3020 boss|
Deploy a powerful fleet and perform a vital "rat transport" operation. If possible, also destroy the enemy fleet in the area!
- Like 5-3, you must sink the flagship at the boss node 5 times to clear the map.
- There is a LoS Check in L to go to the Boss Node. You require approximately above eLoS (F33) Cn=1 of 34.0 or higher.
- There is a LoS Check in M to go to the Boss Node. It is ignored if your fleet is Fast+. Unless your fleet is just Fast (and not Fast+), it requires approximately above eLoS (F33) Cn=1 of 21 or higher.
- Node C has a pattern with 1-2 Enemy Submarines, sometimes in Line Ahead. You are recommended go Line Abreast against this Node (Heavy Ships such as BB/CV can handle all Surface Enemies in the Node even in this formation), and bring OASW capable Destroyers to deal with them.
- There are Light Cruiser Tsu-Class nearly everywhere in this Map. If using a composition with CVs, you are recommended to use ones with high capacity aircraft slots, and place Bombers only in the Highest Capacity Slots on your CVs to avoid all of your Bombers getting shot down to 0 by the time you reach the Boss Node.
- Route: B C G L P
- 2 BB(V) 2 DD 2 CV(B)
- 2 BB(V) 2 CA(V) 2 CV(B)
- Route: B E H I J M P (must be fast fleet)
- 1 fBB(V) 1 CLT 4 DD
- 2 fBB(V)/CA(V) 1 CL 3 DD
- Route: A D F H I J M P
☑ All drops (enabled)☒ All drops (disabled, only rare drops)
info: empty table